- Global Interactive Whiteboard sales in Quarter 3 were the largest quarter ever at over 250 000 boards.
- Almost 4 million IWBs have now been installed globally
- However, as only 7% of the classrooms in the world have a board there is still great growth potential.
- The 2010 world sales forecast is for almost 1 million boards, a value of $1.4Bn,
- Current tenders [appels d'offre publique] in Greece, Hungary, Spain, Portugal and Ireland highlight the fact that the state of a country's economy can bear little relation to their implementation of educational technology. These tenders are normally financed by EU money.
jeudi 2 décembre 2010
L'état du marché des TBI
L'entreprise Future source consulting publie régulièrement un état du marché des TBI et ses perspectives de développement. Les faits principaux du dernier rapport , en anglais: